Sunday, January 8, 2012

UFO Cross Stitch

This is a project I started two years ago for my friend Susie. And have yet to finish. I was going to cross stitch two cats and turn them into quilted wall hangings. As you can see the first cross stitch is done.



The picture on the left is the second one. I plan to finish it this month. And then get them quilted .I am posting this to Heidi's UFO blog hop.

UFO ROLL  Hopefully this will give me the motivation to finish it. Plus I have the added benefit of Heidi reminding  me to get it finished. (That's what freinds are for,right? lol ) We all have UFO. Come join her blog hop and we can all do it together. It's also a great way to see what our other blogger friends are up to.



6 comments:

  1. Very pretty! What a good way to get everyone inspired to finish those projects! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty. I'm a follower. Pat

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very nice Michelle! I love cross stitching too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Michelle,
    that's really sweet! I have faith, you'll finish it! I used to cross stitch all the time but have not for a few years and really miss it!
    I'm going to really try and get back into it this year!
    Rebecca

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh Michelle,
    Those kitties are so pretty. I can hradly wait to see them DONE. hehe

    ReplyDelete