Thursday, January 5, 2012

Addiction Happens

 Addiction happens before you know . You never see it coming till it hits you. My AHH moment just happened. I was writing a comment on another post . I was talking about how good her cookies would be with the coffee am drinking.  I showed the comment to my friend to see what she that. That's when the lighting bolt hit. I am here visiting my friend Heidi. Sitting side by side. With our lab tops sitting on the counter  side by side.  Visiting each other thru the net. HELP I need an intervention! PS I just asked her what she thought of my post.

9 comments:

  1. LOL, I understand, my husband has IMd me from the next room, where I could have heard him perfectly.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ROTFL!! OMG that is just TOO funny!!
    Okay, Michelle, step AWAY from the computer!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL you have mentioned 2 of my addictions here! Blogs and coffee! =D
    Thanks for stopping by my blog and commenting I get such joy from comments...possibly another addiction ...just kidding, have a wonderful weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I should be embarrassed, but I've no pride left. Tattletale or is that tattletail? I dunno. It is a great post. Michelle, nobody makes me laugh like YOU can. Hug.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Michelle, thank you for visiting "Teacups In The Garden" and entering the give-away. It's a pleasure to meet you and read your post today.

    I think ALL bloggers know exactly what you're saying...addiction does happen! We usually realize it at 1:30 in the morning when we just have to make that one last comment...

    You have a lovely blog!
    Blessings,
    Charlotte

    ReplyDelete
  6. Michelle,
    Thanks for visiting the Cottage at the Crossroads and following. Now I'm visiting you! I'm addicted, too. I suppose all bloggers are to some extent! I have to tell you that I love your virtual cat. I've been playing with him for a few minutes!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is funny and true. Cute post. Pat

    ReplyDelete
  8. Funny! Kind of like the kids who would rather text each other while walking next to each other than to actually speak! LOL

    ReplyDelete