Thursday, November 24, 2011
Sunday, November 20, 2011
1 stick of butter softened, 3/4 cup of firmly packed brown sugar, 1/2 cup sugar, 2 eggs, 1 teaspoon vanilla, 1 1/2 cup flour, 1 teaspoon baking soda, 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon , 1/8 teaspoon of salt, 3 cup oats.1 bag of Hershey Cinnamon Chips
Heat oven to 350 In a mixing bowl, beat butter and sugars together till creamy. Add eggs and vanilla; beat well. Add flour, baking soda, cinnamon, and salt. Mix well. Add the oats and mix. Add the chips but mix with a spoon as not to break up the chips. Cook on ungreased cookie sheet till done. 8 to 10 min. You want then lightly golden brown. Cool for one minute. You want them lightly golden brown. they will still cook a little as they cool.
Tuesday, November 15, 2011
One chocolate cake mix.
One jar of vanilla frosting
Three and a half tablespoons of creamy peanut butter
Add the pudding and cake mix together. Follow the directions on the box to cook it.Let the cake cool. Mix the vanilla frosting with the peanut butter. Frost the cake. Then sprinkle the chopped Reese's Peanut Butter Cup on top . If you want it to look fancier. Instead of chopping the peanut butter cup up arrange them on top.
Wednesday, November 9, 2011
This is a family recipe. We always had these at Thanksgiving, when I was growing up .I still make them today
3 large cans of sweet potato (drained)
1 package of cream cheese ( room temp
1 can crushed pineapple.( drained and juice squeezed out)
Put all the ingredients in to a mixing bowl and whip up together
Put the sweet potatoes in a baking pan and cook at 350 for 20 to 30 minutes till hot.
Sunday, November 6, 2011
With Christmas on it way I thought now would be a good time to repost this. It was first posted about a year ago when I had only 45 followers. So hopefully this will be new to some of you.
Cranbeery choclate chip cookie gift jar
- 5/8 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup rolled oats
- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/3 cup packed brown sugar
- 1/3 cup white sugar
- 1/2 cup dried cranberries
- 1/2 cup white chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans
- Layer the ingredients in a 1 quart or 1 liter jar, in the order listed.
- Attach a tag with the following instructions: Cranberry White chocolate cookies 1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Grease a cookie sheet or line with parchment paper. 2. In a medium bowl, beat together 1/2 cup softened butter, 1 egg and 1 teaspoon of vanilla until fluffy. Add the entire jar of ingredients, and mix together by hand until well blended. Drop by heaping spoonfuls onto the prepared baking sheets. 3. Bake for 8 to 10 minutes, or until edges start to brown. Cool on baking sheets, or remove to cool on wire racks.
I found this recipe on all recipe .com I love it!
Tuesday, November 1, 2011
I am learning new things all the time. Like when to cut their wings. I am new to raising chicken,hence the reason for only 5. I stated when our friends Mirian and Jim were building a new hen house and asked if we would like the old one and some hens. I have wanted chickens for a while so a cause I said yes. My husband was a little surprise to come home to a hen house and hens in a make shift fence. But he grow to love them and build them a great area. But we will see how long it last if, they keep disappearing.