Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Reeses Peanut Butter Cake


 Now that it's cooler I am in a baking mood. With the holidays around the corner,I thought I would try new things. This not only looks good,but people will think you got it from a fancy bakery. The great thing is it's fast and easy. My favorite way to cook

                                                                         RECIPE

One chocolate cake mix.
One package of chocolate pudding.
One jar of vanilla frosting
Three and a half tablespoons of creamy peanut butter
A bag of mini Reese's  Peanut Butter Cups. chopped up

Add the pudding and cake mix together. Follow the directions on the box to cook it.Let the cake cool. Mix the vanilla frosting with the peanut butter. Frost the cake. Then sprinkle the chopped Reese's Peanut Butter Cup on top . If you want it to look fancier. Instead of chopping the peanut butter cup up arrange them on top.

6 comments:

  1. That does look like it came from a bakery, beautiful! Thanks for sharing! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well gosh. That looks...um, terrible! I think if I bake one I might have to sacrifice and eat the whole thing myself! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yum! That sounds devine! Oh and did I mention that I really like your calendar down on the right hand side!

    ReplyDelete
  4. If you would like one just click on it. It should take you to the site. They have different kinds.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sounds Yummy! My hubby LOVES peanut butter! Thanks for linking up!

    ReplyDelete