Monday, December 17, 2012

Peppermint Fudge Balls

Sorry about the picture. I took these to a gathering and this was the only one left by the time I thought to take a picture. I cut it in half to show you the inside. Then promptly ate it.

Peppermint  Fudge Balls.

1 can condensed milk
Dash of salt
Dash of vanilla
2 cups  Hershey white morsel chips ( any brand will do.)
1 cup Andies peppermint chips.( You can also use 1 cup chopped peppermint kisses if you can't find Andies.)

In a med sauce pan heat up the condensed milk ,salt and vanilla till warm enough to melt chocolate. Stir in both type of chips  till melted  and smooth. Pour into a baking pan. Right before it is completely set cut into piece and roll into balls. Let rest for 15 min to finish firming up. Melt chocolate bark in a microwave safe bowl for 1 min. After that stir  very 30 seconds to make sure not to burn chocolate. After it has melted and is  smooth, using a fork dip peppermint balls in chocolate. Tap your fork on the side of the bowl to release extra chocolate from the ball. Place on foil or wax paper to dry. This recipe makes a good amount of balls. But don't worry they will disappear in a hurry.

4 comments:

  1. I didn't make any candy this year but I'm saving this for next year! YUM!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This sounds and looks sooooo yummy. And easy too. Right up my alley. I may actually have time to make some of these for the holidays.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm bookmarking this for next year. Those look yummy!

    ReplyDelete