Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Bird trapped in my bathroom

This was the best picture I could get the poor frighten thing. My wonderful cat Buttercup brought a live bird into my house. It is now in my master bathroom. I got the animals out of my room. Then opened the patio doors in the bedroom. Hopefully it will find it's way out. I now have 4 animals sitting outside of the door. Waiting for what they think is delivery Take-Out. I don't think so!

I checked on him after about 10 minutes. He was still trying to get out the bathroom screened window. I really didn't want to try to pick her up. I didn't know if she was hurt. Plus there was a good chance I could hurt her.while trying to catch her. I finally just had to do it. It took a few try,but I was able to catch her. She yelled like I was killing her.  Luckily she wasn't hurt and flew off the balcony like my cat was still after her. I think  Buttercup and I need to have a heart to heart.

4 comments:

  1. Poor little thing. Good thing you were able to pick her up and send her on her way. Boy, what a story she'll ave to tell when she gets home. :)
    Thanks for popping in to see me and have a happy 4th.
    Be a sweetie,
    shelia :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw, we had one fall down our chimney and into our wood burner early this spring.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Been there too! Two cats and a bird down the chimney. It flew all over the house with cats chasing it. Glad you got yours out ok.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Glad you were able to help it get out!

    ReplyDelete