Sunday, July 27, 2014

Land of horses and sunsets.


My husband and I took a trip to visit his dad and stepmother last week. I love going there it is so peaceful and beautiful. The back yard and pasture  are surrounded by potatoes fields . Every year at hunting season we bring back about 100 pounds of potatoes. Wish I could say we bring back an Elk or Moose every year. We are just not that lucky. 

 You can see the potato fields from the back deck.
 Their little vegetable and herb garden . Some things were planted late and haven't come up yet.
 Another shot of the fields.
The horse pasture is right off the back yard. We hope to have our house up and  running on the property  in the next two years. We will be close to where you see the trees. 

The other 4 horses were off on a camping trip with family. But I was glad to be able to get a shot of these three.
Best place to sit and just enjoy the horses and the sunset.
I can't forget Buttons. He loves it when he is able to get off his leash and roam.
 I truly can't wait to get moved out there and get our own little homestead set up.



5 comments:

  1. It looks so nice! You'll love it there.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Michelle! Oh, what a lovely place. It does look so calm and peaceful. The horses are beautiful and your little kitty is so cute. Now that's a lot of potatoes. You're moving? I am too! :) We're moving to upstate New York to be close to our little grandchildren. I wish you the best on your move.
    Be a sweetie,
    Shelia ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Michelle! This is going to be great. A new adventure, a new home. You lucky girl. You have a beautiful home now from the pictures and the new one will be too! I know you're so excited! Their place is beautiful and the horses would be a dream. Peaceful! I'm excited for you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm just getting caught up with blog reading. A new home? Wow, congratulations. It looks so peaceful.

    ReplyDelete