Wednesday, June 26, 2013

Coffee and reading on the finished shaded patio

    We finally finished the patio with shades we can raise or lower depending on the sun. We also added lights for the evenings.
This is my favorite spot for reading. I added a table for a place to set my coffee cup.
              With the raised blinds, we can still use the grill without worrying about fire.
We have started having breakfast out here in the morning. You can find me out here reading in the cool of the evening almost ever evening.

6 comments:

  1. It really looks relaxing out there.

    ReplyDelete
  2. looks so nice and comfortable! Wish I could come by for a glass of ice tea and visit out there!
    Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  3. Michelle, I really like that! It does look comfortable and pretty too, I know you are enjoying that.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this! I especially like the shades and wish I had some on our deep porch even.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love it! I agree, it looks so relaxing.

    ReplyDelete