Saturday, January 7, 2017

Welcome to Utah, Thanks a lot




Is this how Utah welcomes everyone or just those from California. 
I was really happy to see the snow at Christmas ( silly me ). I enjoyed shoveling the snow since I hadn't seen this much snow in 13 years. I was soon to learn ,there was a lot more heading my way.

Christmas was just the beginning. I have shoveled twice since then and my husband has shoveled three times. I don't mind shoveling, what upset me as you can see from the picture . Is that I had to go back out an hour later to shovel again.

The last time I had to shovel snow ( sorry no picture) It didn't snow ,but the wind blow like crazy. I end up shoveling snow drifts that were waist high. Which wouldn't have been so bad except the wind was blowing snow into my face the whole time. ( Bless my neighbor for snow blowing the last part of the driveway) . I was already an icicle by the time he came over.

 My husband works days so he is not here to shovel the driveway. We live on a busy street so parking in front of the house is not an option. Last thing I need is to have a 18th wheeler smash into my car or truck.Yes I know I am whining. I am sitting here with a bad head cold and felt like complaining. Sometimes you just need to complain to feel better.

4 comments:

  1. Looks like a lot of snow! You be careful out there and don't fall down! Thanks for popping in to see me.
    Be a sweetie,
    Shelia ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! Be careful out there! We would be happy in GA to see a little bit. We've got the cold, but no fluffy white stuff.

    ReplyDelete
  3. We moved from Southern California to British Columbia, not only a weather change but a huge cultural change as well. - Margy

    ReplyDelete