Wednesday, December 28, 2016

Winter wonderland and thoughts of spring

This is the view from my back door. It looks like a Arctic Wonderland . We got about a foot of snow that started Christmas Eve and ended late Christmas night. The only down fall was having to shovel the walk and driveway twice. To be honest it wasn't bad .
 It has been 13 years since we have seen this much snow. Not since leaving Alaska. Which made it  enjoyable to be shoveling snow. I am  sure by the end of winter I won't feel that way.
Just a quick question . How many of you start thinking about your gardens and planting in spring the day after Christmas. As soon as Christmas is over my mind goes to spring and how I am going to plant my garden. I am I alone in this?

1 comment:

  1. Michelle, I just got one of my seed catalogs. I try to order early. One year, the seeds I wanted sold out. I love trying new varieties too.

    ReplyDelete