Monday, December 22, 2014

Christmas House tour.

I won't bore you with a lot of words.  Ok, maybe a few. I never was one to keep my mouth shut. You can always skip over the words and just look at the picture.

 My old girl Dusty loves to sit and lay on the Christmas throw.
 This was a Christmas gift from my friend Penny. I love this quilt.
 The nativity usually stays here in front of the fireplace. But since I had a fire going I put it in front of the TV 





 I love all the bubble lights.

 Dinning room
 The deer head is one I made my husband. He wanted to get a deer head for over the fireplace. This was the compromise so far. I am sure I will lose this battle and we will end up with a real one.



 Kitchen



Hope you enjoyed the tour. May you have a blessed Christmas this year.





4 comments:

  1. Hi Michelle! OH, I've so enjoyed my tour of your lovely home all Christmased up! You have a 'leg lamp'! ;0 Your tree is so pretty and I adore the little ceramic tree you have in your kitchen. I've been on the lookout for one of those for a while now. I pray you have a blessed Christmas with you and your family.
    be a sweetie,
    Shelia ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just love that you included kittens! The quilt is really pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful! Love the cat quilt! We have a green ceramic tree from my Grandma. I have to have repairs on it, but it still works.

    ReplyDelete