Wednesday, February 12, 2014

A must have kitchen tool

This is so cool. I found it at Costco for $20. If your like me and cook a lot this is a must. I have two cabinets with spices in them (homemade and bought).  I make a lot of my own season mixes so I have a big variety of spices. Which can cause  more then a little bit of frustration sorting thru them . This one holds my most used spices. I am buying another one just for spices used for baking.
I also bought canning labels to place on the sides of the containers. The labels they give you are pretty much worthless since they are already printed with spices most of us don't use or very rarely use. The bonus is the case holding the containers makes great soap molds as you can see in the photo.

1 comment:

  1. Love that you used the case to make soaps! :)
    Is it magnetic to hold the containers like that?

    ReplyDelete