Thursday, December 5, 2013

He just wasn't thinking.

This morning my husband asked me what I had to do for the day. I told him that I didn't have errands to run which made it an easy day. That I would probably spend the day cleaning house and catching up on the wash. His reply and I quote " That shouldn't take you to long."
I know, I looked like a deer caught in the head lights. I just couldn't believe he said that. After I came out of my state of shock I asked him when was the last time he cleaned house. A course he couldn't answer that one. But he did one better. And again I quote " As clean as it is you shouldn't have a lot to do. This time my look was more like you got to be kidding .
" And how do you think it got this clean, Fairies ?" They just love moping , vacuuming,and washing dishes.  Oh, I didn't tell you about the elves  I hired to cook and don't get me started on the wash. It was now his turn to look like a deer caught in the head lights.



2 comments:

  1. Hahahaha~ If cleaning & keeping up were my husbands job, the sheets would get changed when the set on the bed fell apart! And that is by his own admission! I will stick with my "job" of housework! It would be awesome if little elves did show up....maybe they could get the ceiling fans cleaned!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this Michelle... Where are those cleaning fairies? I could have sworn I asked them to come today and clean while we put up the tree! :)

    ReplyDelete