Monday, May 6, 2013

Update on the craft swap.


I will be closing the craft swap entries on Thursday evening. If you would like to join just leave a comment. The rules are simple . Just make a craft you would like to swap with someone else. I would love to have you join us( it's going to be fun). You will have a month to complete and send your craft. I will draw the names on Friday . So please check back. As each person  receive their swaps I will be featuring them on my blog. Only if that is ok with the swapper. I can't wait to see what everyone comes up with.

4 comments:

  1. I'm already planning my craft....can't wait!

    I'm really enjoying your blog. I'm now following you!

    Blessings,
    Julie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Michelle,

    Thanks for inviting me to join your swap! I hope you do another one in the future as I have so many irons in the fire right now that I better not try this time.....it does sound like fun and I'm looking forward to seeing what everyone does!

    Hugs,
    Tammy

    ReplyDelete