Thursday, April 11, 2013
Things I forgot .
1)Never hang towels on the line. Not only will they take off the water after you shower ,but a layer of skin as well.
2) Shirts made from cotton will need ironed. If you hate ironing, use dryer.
3) Crawling into a bed made with crisp air dried sheets ( Heavenly) .
4) With dogs, I have to clean the yard before I can hang clothes.
5) Jeans don't shrink when dried on the line.
6) My cats will try to get out as I bring in clothes.
Am I going to keep hanging clothes outside ? You Bet! I love the smell of air dried clothes. The pros so out weight the cons. I do have to confess. I rewashed my towels and dried them in the dryer. What can I say. I love my skin where it is.