Friday, September 26, 2014

KICKED UP CHOCOLATE ZUCCHINI CAKE




1 1/2 sticks of soften butter
2 cups sugar
4 eggs
2 tsp vanilla
2 cups zucchini finely grated
2/3 cup coco powder
2 cups flour
1tsp baking soda
1/2 tsp salt
1/2 tsp instant espresso
1 cup chocolate chips.

Cream sugar and butter together. Then add your eggs( one at a time ) .  Next add your vanilla and zucchini. Mix well. Combined all your dry ingredients together except the choc chip and add to the wet mixture. Stir well then add your chocolate chip. Pour into a greased baking pan. Bake at 350 for 35 to 40 min. Or in till a toothpick comes out batter free. You will have a little choc on it from the chocolate chips.
This cake doesn't need icing . If you like just sprinkle with a little power sugar.

The basic recipe came fro Noreen's Kitchen . But I did kick it up with added ingredients.
You can find Noreen's cooking videos on you tube.

I have been asked for this recipe several times , so I decided to add it to my blog  to save me the time of writing it out over and over again.
 Plus this way I can't lose it by stuffing the recipe into one of my cookbooks .

2 comments:

  1. Look so yummy! I can wait to try this recipe. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks great!!! I need to find powdered espresso!

    ReplyDelete